Being able to rely on an expert team to provide guidance in all aspects of aging is very important. You want your aging parents to live with independence, health, safety, and social needs all being met. Let’s look at the whole picture create a plan that instantly helps you solve problems you are facing.
- You receive information, guidance, direction, and hands on services.
- You can count on our experience, caring, advocacy, and decades of experience helping other families in the Tallahassee community.
- The last thing you need to deal with is interpersonal family issues so calm family communication is a cornerstone of the care you need.
- Cognitive and health related changes show in many ways. Geriatric care managers catch these changes that may be overlooked by family.
- You need detailed communication about the care being provided. We make sure that you know what is happening, whether it’s a crisis or a routine visit. Whether you live in Tallahassee or somewhere else, you receive updates via clear communication. You share in the decision making for all things.
- A trusted partner who understands the medical, mental health, and associated care systems in the community is priceless!
Services We Offer
A full review of all client needs including medical, legal, financial, safety, and social needs.
Plan of Care
These recommendations are based on the assessment. Get help taking care of the steps needed.
Coordination of Community Services
Do you need to know the services available in the Tallahassee community? You receive the best recommendations.
Ongoing Visiting Services
Ongoing visits keep track of changes or concerns that may be missed otherwise.
Residential Placement Assistance
If your aging loved one needs to move we work with you to help find the best fit for their needs.
You can count on full advocacy for our client, who is your aging parent, grandparent, or other loved one.
Attorneys hire us to assist families facing care decisions and challenges. They also ask us to testify as nurse experts.
Memory loss and other cognitive issues are not always due to dementia. There are other causes. Get help investigating and receiving treatment assistance.
New! Senior Transitions Live
Initially created to help families and their aging loved ones during the COVID-19 pandemic, Senior Transitions Live offers several appointment types to keep you connected when you can’t be there in person.
Senior Update – This appointment is for current clients of Senior Transitions and their family members who are seeking a 1:1 meeting with Deb via Zoom or FaceTime to discuss their senior’s health, progress, and any relevant updates.
Virtual Connection – This is a scheduled FaceTime or Zoom call with Deb and your senior from their facility. Great for situations when you can’t visit them yourself because of distance or COVID-19 visitation restrictions.
New Client/Referral Consultation – This appointment is for family members looking for help in the care of an aging parent or grandparent and are interested in finding out more about Senior Transitions. This is a 1:1 consultation with Deb via Zoom or FaceTime.
Click here to schedule today, or contact us below for more information.
We serve the Big Bend area of Florida, including Tallahassee, located in Leon County, along with Wakulla, Jefferson and Gadsden counties in a 50 mile radius.