Our expert team is here to provide guidance in all aspects of aging. Our focus is on how we can help an aging loved one live with independence, health, safety, and social needs all being met. We look at the whole picture and provide information that instantly helps you solve problems you are facing.
- We provide information, guidance, direction, and hands on services.
- We provide our experience, caring, advocacy, and our professional management skills.
- We help you avoid interpersonal family issues.
- We watch for cognitive or health related changes for you.
- We provide regular communication with the family. We also help set up communication with families at a distance and their aging loved one for regular visiting.
- We are your partners in aging life care needs!
Services We Offer
A full review of all client needs including medical, legal, financial, safety, and social needs.
Plan of Care
We prepare all recommendations, based on our professional assessment, for a comprehensive plan of care.
Coordination of Community Services
We use our decades of experience with community resources to help you find options that help in the care of your loved one.
Ongoing Monitoring Services
We provide ongoing visits to your loved one to review their care and any needs they have, then communication with you to keep you updated.
Residential Placement Assistance
If your aging loved one needs to move we work with you to help find the best fit for their needs.
Our team works on behalf of the aging person. We advocate for their best interests in all areas. You can count on us!
If needed we work closely with attorneys, testify on behalf of clients, and provide expert legal nurse support.
Not sure if your loved one is experiencing cognitive decline? We assess and help you pursue care options to maintain your loved one’s quality of life.
We serve the Big Bend area of Florida, including Tallahassee, located in Leon County, along with Wakulla, Jefferson and Gadsden counties in a 50 mile radius.